What is there to do in Paradise?
- Enjoy the water, in Paradise you have choices – enjoy one of our two large pools or take a short stroll to Lake Huron Public Access Beach Area – either way sun, relaxing and water are available for your enjoyment.
- We pride ourselves with our large, clean washrooms complete with spacious coin operated showers.
- A favorite for the kids…. the giant bouncy pillow. Amazing fun had by all and a great way to burn energy. The laughter and giggles is a pleasure to the ears in Paradise, Memories being made for years to come.
- Ample horseshoe pits with scheduled Saturday afternoon games, join in the fun we have great teachers, who knows this could become your new favorite sport.
- Why take your laundry home when you can clean up in our laundry room equipped with new, high efficiency washers and dryers. Window view of pools and play park while you wait. Grab a great book, have a seat and before you know it the chore is complete.
- Four playgrounds complete with climbers, slides and separate swing set area.
- Volleyball court, a pavilion with ongoing activities and a full size basketball court will make certain that there is no shortage of things to do during your stay.
- Two Large Swimming Pools
- Large Treed Lots
- Campfires, Fire Pits, Firewood and Picnic Tables
- Fully Operational under 911 Emergency Service
- Our full service store with staff always ready to lend that helping hand.
- Centrally Located well kept washrooms, showers and laundry facilities..
- Horseshoe Pits
- Outdoor Shuffle Board Courts
- Disc Golf Area
- Mini Golf
- 4 Playgrounds
- Telephone Service
- Large Pond – spend some time “catch and release” fishing or make your way to one of our 4 person paddle boats and take a tour around the pond.
- Children’s “Giant Jumping Pillow”
- Weekend Family Activities
- New Pedal Boats
Whether you are looking for an overnight stay with your RV, or tent, maybe you prefer one of our 8 cabins or the option of a fully equipped Rental Model unit, set your sites on Paradise Valley. With over 400 sites on 110 scenic acres, it puts nature’s beauty in your backyard. Enjoy all the comforts of home with Municipal Water, Laundromat, Variety Store, Hydro, and Natural Gas.
- Computerized Controlled Security Gates
- 386 Sites – 345 serviced sites
- Newly Constructed Washroom, shower and laundry facilities
- 2 Large Swimming Pools
- Lake Huron Beach area within walking distance
- Serviced sites include water, sewer and electrical hook-ups (30 amp)
- Large Heated Recreation Hall
- Onsite Laundry & Store
- Outdoor Pavilion with Movie nights for the kids.
- Mini Golf